8/12/16

Photo Journal: Bali Pt.2 | Summer 16 Playlist

While sitting by the waves and having sands wrapped around my skin, I found myself having the best moment of sanctuary in quiet beach and suitable playlist. Nothing beats the sensations of sounds collaborated by the ocean and your favorite songs. During my visit to Bali, I visited a couple of divine beaches in different areas. Every morning, I rushed to the beaches to have the seaside all to myself and a few others; the quietness had always amazed me. Without the buzz from any other human beings, I enjoyed my time remarkably.

To celebrate summer and my recent trip to the breathtaking beaches of Bali, I made a photo journal and a curated playlist which had been the soundtrack of my summer. I cannot wait to fly back to the island.



</>


Dreamland Beach (New Kuta) | Pecatu, South Kuta, BadungKuta

</>


Blue Point Beach | Pecatu, South Kuta, BadungKuta

</>


Finn's Beach Club | Pantai Berawa Road, Tibubeneng, North Kuta, Badung, Kuta

</>

Photograph by: Michelle Sal. / Nikon 1 J1


3 comments

© Michelle Sal.
Maira Gall