8/25/16

Photo Journal: Bali Pt. 3

Within less than a week spending time in Bali, I have admired every corner of the places I got to visit. I spent the entire visit exploring and visiting spots along the South-West part of the island. There were so many divine beaches and surf-spots, also comfy cafes and restaurants to hangout at. After spending much time by the sea, I occasionally visited those cafes which were recommended via social media. And they were absolutely recommended for reasons, as the cafes were all pieces of eye-candy and served fantastic tastes. I am absolutely certain that there are so many great places I have not yet to visit in Bali. And for the next trip, I have always been wanting to explore the East side of the island, as there are majestic waterfalls and hidden beaches. I sure hope a long holiday would come quicker.

Faculty Kitchen and Bar | Kerobokan Kelod, North Kuta, Badung

</>

 Finn's Beach Club | Pantai Berawa Road, Tibubeneng, North Kuta, Badung

</>

Bo$$man Burgers | Kayu Cendana Road, Seminyak, Badung

</>

Motel Mexicola | Kayu Jati Road, Seminyak, North Kuta, Badung

</>

Jamie's Italian | Banjar Pande Mas, Kuta, Badung

</>

Photograph by: Michelle Sal. / Nikon 1 J1

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Sal.
Maira Gall