3/4/17

Weekend

Waking up to no sound of alarm has been a very rare routine to me, working hours during weekdays have not allowed myself to linger and curl up longer in the comfort of bed and sheets. To make up to all those uneasy mornings, I always make the most of my weekends, enjoying being in bed and simply wasting my time. This weekend however, I've got a little company to spend my Saturday morning, a little book of love and chilling playlist. Weekends cannot start any better than this.

Naela Ali, a local illustrator and writer, has released the second book of Stories for Rainy Days. I love the first release so much and I expect more of her alluring love stories on the second book. Similar to its first volume, this second release tells more stories about love and heart-breaks, although it is quite obvious that the author seems to be very much in love during the process of her second book. Happy stories are all over this book, even though there are some heart-breaking stories in between. I relate so much more to the previous book, but this second volume of Stories for Rainy Days is still a nice company in gloomy weekends. 

I wrote about how I love and relate to the first volume in previous posts


One fine weekend would not be complete without some relaxing tunes to be a company of. Waking up to the sounds of easy songs are much better than waking up cursing each day for starting too early. Here are my tunes for the weekend.



Photography by: Michelle Sal. / iPhone 7

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Sal.
Maira Gall