3/8/17

Bits of Gloss

It is not easy to get my hands on Glossier make-up in the country I live in, but thanks to a certain online shop and my friends, I finally got to try Glossier's perfecting skin tint and boy brow. I am so happy when I got these two products, as they are my favorite of all Glossier's make-up. These two are my basic make-up necessity and oh, aren't they the purest and easiest things to apply. 

Glossier is all about skin and less make-up, but to me their make-up products are equally as tempting as their skincare to be honest. Their packaging is no doubt one of the factors I wouldn't mind spending extra money on their products, but their natural looking make-up is the main reason I'm so hooked on Glossier. They are water-based formulated and most importantly, cruelty free, plus point for Glossier!


When foundation feels too thick yet BB cream feels too shear, Glossier's perfecting skin tint is just perfect for toning skin on daily basis. Some people said it's too thin and does not really work, but it has worked wonders on my skin; I personally think it really depends on the condition of each skin and blemish types, just like any other make-up products. On regular basis, my skin glows amazingly using this skin tint, it's toned, it's dewy, yet feels like I'm not using any make-up on, it's extremely light, which feels really great. 

Glossier's perfecting skin tint comes in five shades, and mine happens to be medium. Its ingredients include diamond powder, glycerin, and polymer x; the skin tint claims to be hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, and suits any skin types. It's supposed to be breathable, smoothing, refining, and enhancing skin, and so far, I've been really impressed with how it works on my skin.

30 ml.



The absolute magic and the love of my brows, Glossier's boy brow is the only thing my brows have been missing all these years. Boy brow define brows in the best way possible, it gives the fuller and fluffer look; and the best part is, the boy brow does not fade, at all. It is highly pigmented, made of beeswax and Carnauba wax, oleic acid, lecithin, and atellocollagen. And though my hair is naturally black, I still prefer the black boy brow shade instead of going for brown, it gives more intensity as well as natural looking brows. Lots of love for this product and my friends for giving it as one of my birthday presents.

0.11 oz.


I do really hope Glossier get to expand their brand and reach Asian countries, I would most likely get upset when these two favourites run out. And to make it worse, last time I checked, the online shop where I bought these rare products have sold out my shades. I'm using mine very wisely these days, I need to figure out a way to get my hands on more of these little joys.

And what makes fan-girling over Glossier better is the fact that my friend is also a big fan of their products; Glossier has got my friend's approval, she's a beauty fanatic and her reviews have sort of become my bible. She lives on the other side of the world and has more access to many more amazing beauty products, I secretly despise her for every post she updated (kidding, still love you, girl). She's Michelle Raena, the babe behind Beautysht.


Photography by: Michelle Sal. / iPhone 7

1 comment

  1. AWWW THANKS LOVE <3 secretly hate you too for your stupidly gorgeous minimalist photography

    ReplyDelete

© Michelle Sal.
Maira Gall