10/3/18

Photo Journal: Yogyakarta Pt. 1

The best thing about my Bali visit earlier this year was probably when I met someone who became an important part of my life unexpectedly. We had a short time to get to know each other, but decided to go on a mini adventure to Yogyakarta about a month later. The trip to Yogyakarta was spent mostly exploring waterfall and beaches on the outskirts of town, which took us about a couple hours of motorbike ride. The sights were very breathtaking, and the company I had was no less than lovely; Thank you for the best trip I probably ever been on, you make me happy since the day we met.






Kedung Pedut Waterfalls | Kulonprogo


Parangkusumo Sand Dune | Parangtritis, Bantul


Parangtritis Beach | Bantul


Wediombo Beach | Wonosari, Gunung Kidul


(by Kevin) Indrayanti Beach | Gunung Kidul

Photography by: Michelle Sal. / iPhone 7

No comments

Post a Comment

© Michelle Sal.
Maira Gall